If you want to work with us, read on.
GrabOne has over 130 employees around New Zealand. If you want to join the team, we want to hear from you.
GrabOne was launched way back in July 2010 and is now owned by media giant NZME. We’re New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted group buying website. With 13 regions plus accommodation, product and wine sister-sites, GrabOne has your socialising, holidaying, adventuring and online shopping bases covered.
Our headquarters are in Newmarket, Auckland, and we have offices around the country.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, or send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GrabOne Deal Coordinator
We’re sure you’ve heard of us but just in case, GrabOne is Australasia’s biggest group buying family of sites, stuffed full of things to eat, see, do and use. Thanks to the rise and rise of GrabOne Store – our product-specific site – here’s your opportunity to become an integral part of the GrabOne whanau.
The GrabOne Store Deal Coordinator role will see you:
- Creating witty one-liners that put Shakespeare to shame
- Putting together online ads to sell a wide range of products
- Working with our Sales teams and external clients to approve these ads
- Meeting lots of daily deadlines
- Combining administrative skills and an eye for detail to ensure all deals are accurate
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Possess brilliant grammar skills
- Be deadline-driven and very organised
- Be a great communicator and able to liaise effectively with a variety of internal staff and external clients
- Be comfortable working with technology and know their way around a computer
- Have a great phone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and willing to respond to the changing demands of the role
- Be self-motivated and use initiative
- Work extremely well as part of a team
Owned by NZME, two-time winner of Best Overall Site at the NetGuide Awards, and based in Newmarket, GrabOne offers an engaged, agile and fun working environment.
If you’re after a challenging, fast-paced and varied role in an environment that’s conducive to working hard and playing hard, then this wee ditty could be yours. Give it a red hot go: flick a covering letter and smashing CV through to email@example.com.