If you want to work with us, read on.
GrabOne has over 130 employees around New Zealand. If you want to join the team, we want to hear from you.
GrabOne was launched way back in July 2010 and is now owned by media giant NZME. We’re New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted group buying website. With 13 regions plus accommodation, product and wine sister-sites, GrabOne has your socialising, holidaying, adventuring and online shopping bases covered.
Our headquarters are in Newmarket, Auckland, and we have offices around the country.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, or send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you count coins rather than sheep to fall asleep and have a spreadsheet instead of a bed sheet on your bed then you’re the person we’re after!
Due to one of our long term employees leaving to go overseas we are now seeking another Finance Administrator to join the GrabOne family. We are looking for this person to start in this position in January 2015.
Launched way back in July 2010 and owned by media giant NZME., GrabOne is New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted group buying website. With 13 regions plus accommodation, product and wine sister-sites, GrabOne has your socialising, holidaying, adventuring and online shopping bases covered. We continue to make a huge impact on the marketplace, thanks to risk-taking, big dreams, loads of passion and the best team imaginable. Today you’ve got the opportunity to join the club too.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Administrator, this role will be responsible for our deal settlement process including providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure an effective, efficient and accurate service is provided at all times. Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of daily deal settlements & merchant payment processes
- Providing advice to internal stakeholders on financial risk to GrabOne for new and existing deals
- Daily communication with merchants re deal settlements and accounts
- Support to Finance team as required, accurately and to deadline
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a financial support/administrative role – this position does not require a CA qualification or an accounting/financial background; We are looking for a candidate first and foremost with strong administrative skills that also possesses a basic understanding for accounting fundamentals;
- Intermediate/Senior skills in Word and Excel environment;
- Highly process driven, naturally inquisitive with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is an absolute must – this position requires an OCD details freak;
- Top notch communication and relationship management building skills;
- High level of autonomy and time management skills ;
- Fun, easy going and down to earth personality – we have a great team and business culture with a work hard and play hard culture!
Our business is inspiring, fast paced and energetic, which is reflected in the office atmosphere. Ideal candidates must relish working in a team environment with a good social component, whilst also having a target and goal orientated work ethic.
Check out our website www.grabone.co.nz to learn more. If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, quoting ref: FC0115